If you are using Tribly only in the web app, your Tribly account admin will provide us with your email address, first name & last name to enable us to invite you on Tribly. The admin also has the ability to create groups within your company, so we will have access to the detailed list of groups members.If the company has added Tribly to your chat platform (Slack):
- We collect informations on your chat platform such as name, email domain and icon, as well as informations about people on this chat platform (email address, name, display names and avatar linked to your chat platform account).
- We have access to basic information about existing User Groups (names, description and list of members).
- We can access your public channels to post notifications as well as create and edit new public channels to show transactions
- We can add a bot user with the username @tribot which can post messages and view activity on those messages in any channels it is invited to.
We collect Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide the Services and manage your access and use of the Services, including to authenticate you when you log in, provide customer support, operate and maintain the Services, follow-up of the customer relations. This processing is necessary to perform the contract with you or to take steps prior to entering into a contract at your request, or it is necessary for our legitimate interests in responding to your requests.
To communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters and information about current products, current services, new products and services. This use of your data is in our legitimate interest in communicating with our customers about our products and services you may be interested into. You may at any time opt out of receiving such communications by (i) clicking the unsubscribe link included in all the emails you receive or (ii) contacting us as indicated under Contact section below. We will send you other information on our new products or services only with your consent (and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time).
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
As necessary for certain legitimate interests in managing and delivering the best Services to you, which include the following:
- To better understand how visitors interact with our Services and ensure that our Websites are presented in the most effective manner for you, and as part of our efforts to keep our Websites, network and information systems secure.
- For providing, maintaining, protecting, developing, benchmarking and improving Tribly’s offerings, in particular resolving any bugs and fixes, enhancing or improving features of existing products and developing new products and capabilities.
- To conduct analytics to inform our marketing strategy and enable us to enhance and personalize our communications and the experience we offer to our users.
- To conduct analytics on the use of our Services to provide your company with.
- To manage unpaid invoices and possible disputes about the use of our products and services.
- If you ask us to delete your data or to be removed from our marketing lists and we are required to fulfil your request, we will keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing.
With your consent, we use Personal Data about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, with your permission we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories on our Websites to promote the Services, including names and profile photo of representatives of our customers alongside the testimonial.
We will inform you, when requesting your Personal Data, if certain data must be provided or if it is optional. We will also inform you of the consequences should you not wish to provide this data. While providing our Services, we may collect on behalf of our customers information related to our customers’ employees, customers and other individuals. Our use of information on behalf of our customers is governed by our contract with the applicable customer and the customer’s own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or privacy practices of customers or other third parties.
This section applies if you are an individual in the EU (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, to the extent applicable, Switzerland).
Tribly is the data controller for processing of your Personal Data. We act as a data processor (or service provider) in relation to the Services we provide to our Customers. Our establishment in the EU is in France (Tribly). To find out our registered office, please see the Contact section below.
Subject to EU data protection law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will alert them to the need for erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data with so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it (please read below for information on your right to object). We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you where we process that Personal Data in an automated way. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data -- unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing;
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing (you can always object using the unsubscribe link in our marketing communications).
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have consented to our use of your Personal Data for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing of your data that has already taken place.
- Right to make a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
Please go to Contact for information on how to exercise your rights. For your information, all request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org concernant your personal data, will be handled within ten (10) working days.
Only our personnel, service providers and trusted third-party applications have access to your Personal Data. These parties include hosting, back-up and other IT services providers, website analytics companies, providers of digital advertising services, providers of CRM, marketing and sales software solutions, billing and processing payments functions. We only provide such parties with the information that they need to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Tribly, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
With Your Consent
We may share Personal Data about you with third parties when you give us consent to do so. For example, with your permission we may publish and display testimonials or featured customer stories on our Websites, including names and profile photo of representatives of our customers alongside the testimonial.
Tribly may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. For instance, we may retain your Personal Data during the time you have an account to use our Websites or Services, and for a reasonable period of time thereafter. We also may retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to establish proof of a right or a contract, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, in accordance with the law. Regarding the data of the transactions, we keep them 3 months before erasing them.
Provisions specific to credit card information
Your credit card information is stored no longer than the time necessary to allow the fulfillment of the transaction, except in the case of a subscription, to facilitate the payment of regular customers. In that case, credit card information is stored for the whole duration of your subscription and at least until the date at which you carry out your last transaction. Such storage is implemented by our secured payment service provider Stripe.
By subscribing to our Services, you agree to this storage. Data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2 on the back of your credit card is not stored. In the case of a payment by credit card, however, data relating to the credit card may be stored as intermediary archives for evidence purpose in the case of possible disputes regarding the transaction, for the duration provided by article L.133–24 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, i.e. 13 months from the debit date. This duration may be extended to 15 months, to take into account the possible use of delayed debit card.
Tribly will store and process the personal information in a manner consistent with industry security standards, and as long as necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention is required by law. We take all necessary precautions, as well as appropriate organizational and technical measures, to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Data, and in particular to prevent it from being altered or damaged and to prevent any unauthorized third party from accessing it. All provided, collected and created data are stored at Heroku in Europe.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, mobile app or use an online platform. Cookies are widely used by online service providers to facilitate and help to make the interaction between users and websites, mobile apps and online platforms faster and easier, as well as to provide reporting information. For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing visit www.aboutcookies.org
We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites and/or App and/or platform to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Websites and/or App and/or platform. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites and/or App and/or platform for analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device. Please note, if you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies. You can do this in your browser. Rather than blocking all cookies, you can choose to only block third-party cookies which will still allow our website to function as intended.
How We Respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals
Some internet browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features which, when enabled, causes your browser to send a do not track HTTP header file or “signal” to each site you visit. At present, the Services do not respond to this type of signal.